WordPress is the most popular site management system, over 60 million Internet projects are powered by it. In this article, we will consider how to choose the best WordPress Hosting.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is free software that you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or web application. It is a well-known source content management system (CMS) that is distributed under the GNU GPL. Currently, WordPress is most often used to create blogs based on it.
Also on the basis of this CMS, you can create quite complex news resources, as well as online stores. Many themes and plugins are now available, with which you can create almost any project.
- Ability to connect extensions. Even a person who is far from programming will be able to transform the site thanks to a large ecosystem of plugins and themes.
- You need to pay for the hosting company, and in WP-catalosi, there are no paid themes and extensions. But all the same, the software itself is secured by WordPress, it is not shitty, but quite often it sees the middle of alternative constructors.
- A large number of training materials online. The Internet is full of all kinds of courses, training, YouTube lessons, articles, and guides on WordPress. You will find the answer to absolutely any question concerning WP, it is only necessary to formulate the query in Google correctly.
- Easy installation and update. If you know how to use a computer, consider that you already have a WordPress site. Updates also require a few mouse clicks.
- Available management. The intuitive interface allows you to write, edit and download media files/publications, add themes/plugins, and more.
The best hosting services options for WordPress
When you decide to run a site on WordPress, first of all, the list of necessary steps will probably be the choice of good hosting. Hosting is the backbone of a website. If your WordPress hosting is weak, you can only dream of a successful and productive work of your site. There are many decent hosters. Before making your final selection, make sure that:
- The company is well-known on the web and did not start working yesterday.
- Customers respond positively and recommend hosting.
- The selected tariff is suitable for your project.
The best hosting alternatives comprise the following:
- CloudHost is a clean and customizable template suitable for hosting providers and reseller services.
- CloudChilly is a classic WordPress theme designed for web hosting sites. This theme has a package management system and various pricing plans.
- com is a great free option. You sacrifice the ability to install your own extensions and access the server, but you get a simple experience based on world-class infrastructure.
- org.ua is targeted specifically at local webmasters and is easy to use. Also provides both paid and free service. Without paying anything, you have the opportunity to work for up to 3 months, then – on the “Economy” tariff for a symbolic fee.
- com. In addition to the service available to everyone, the owners also promise the absence of banners. The service offers optional – a trial demo version, round-the-clock support, and a wide choice of design themes.